Thursday, October 25, 2012

10 Weeks

10 weeks?! Whatttttt?!?



This week you have really grown (in all aspects!) and I love it! I feel like you have literally grown before my eyes, it's amazing! You have really been smiling at us when you look at us and I swear I tear up every time you do it! I can not wait for you to start giggling at the funny ridiculous stuff we do to try to get you to smile :) 

It seems like each day you are more interested in your toys than you were the day before! It's starting to get so fun because I'm not playing with your toys by myself. 

You were such a champ with your shots this week! You were never 'extra' fussy this week which really surprises me. You're so tough, you must take after your mama ;) 

Here are a couple of photos from this week :)






1 comment:

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your
    content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.
    Kudos

    My blog post :: Beats By Dre Solo

    ReplyDelete